I Think My Boobs Are Getting Smaller







As a fashion retailer, one of the things I love about my job is getting to know my clients. Over time, they become more comfortable sharing their thoughts and insecurities about their bodies with me. One common concern that I hear from many women is that they feel their boobs are getting smaller. Other comments are that their knees are too fat or that their arms are too flabby. The list is endless!

As we age, our bodies inevitably change, and this can make shopping for clothes a challenge. But I believe that no matter what age you are or what size you wear, there is always a style that can make you look and feel amazing.

For example, if you used to wear short dresses that exposed your knees but now feel self-conscious about your legs, you might try a midi length or an A-line skirt that falls just below the knee. These styles are both stylish and flattering. And if you're worried about your arms, there are plenty of cute tops and dresses with sleeves that can help you feel more confident.

Of course, finding the right style for your body shape is key. As a grandma myself, I know that sometimes we need to revise our go-to styles to find something that works better for our changing figures. For instance, I used to love hipster jeans, but now I prefer high-waisted styles that provide a bit of sculpting for my bum and tummy. This way, I can still look youthful without feeling like I'm trying too hard.

Another common mistake I see is women buying clothes in the wrong size. It's easy to get hung up on the numbers on the label, but the truth is that sizing varies widely across brands and even across countries. So don't be afraid to try on different sizes and styles to find what works best for you. And if you're really struggling, ask a trusted friend or a professional for their opinion. At the end of the day you can always cut the sizing label out - that way nobody but you knows what size you are wearing!

Ultimately, the key to feeling confident in your clothes is to stay open-minded and embrace your unique shape. We all have our own genetic makeup, and there is no one "perfect" body type. We women are so disparaging about our bodies - we all crave the "ultimate" shape -whatever that is? Amazonian? Botticelli Venus emerging from the shell? A voluptuous Rubenesque or an athletic lithe figure or even like Twiggy? I'll talk about body shapes in a future blog.


So instead of striving for an unrealistic ideal, let's celebrate our differences and find the styles that make us feel beautiful, no matter our age or size. And if you need a helping hand, I'm always here to offer my expert advice!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breast Cancer Now - a Charity I support annually with a big event

Just Call Me Second Hand Rose