Does My Bum Look Big in This?





Have you ever found yourself standing in front of a mirror, trying on clothes and wondering "Does this look good on me?" It's a question I've heard time and time again in my pre-loved ladies clothing boutique, Ooshasc. And let me tell you, it's not always easy to answer!



But, with my love for fashion and a passion for helping women find their perfect outfit, I've been navigating these waters since 2011. Before 2020, I offered styling tips and personal shopping services, but the busy shop made it hard to give individual attention.



That all changed with National Lockdown in March 2020. After having a personal meltdown for two weeks, I decided to adapt by taking Ooshasc online, showcasing items from the rails and offering them for sale during my twice-weekly Lives on Facebook. It was a service taken up by many, and brought in a new set of National and International clients. Ooshasc was going global!

Once lockdown was eased, social distancing restrictions made it difficult to have more than one and a half people in my shop at a time! Not so great if you were the half 😂 So, I began offering appointments to control activity and give personalised shopping experiences. And it was a hit!

Some clients like to browse on their own, but others come in with a baffled expression, unsure of where to start. That's when I get to put on my personal shopper hat! Having trained in colour analysis and styling some years back, I love helping ladies find the perfect outfit. Giving clients the time to browse and try things they might not have considered before often leads to happy surprises. I always get a thrill seeing my clients leave the shop with newfound confidence in their purchases, especially when I receive texts or emails with photos of them in their new outfit. It's such a joy to see their happiness and know I played a part in it!

I love my job, and I love meeting people - it is a fantastic thing to be able to get up in the morning and enjoy going to work!



It's great when clients send in photos of themselves in their new outfits!

Thanks to JB Moments Photography for the professional shots

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breast Cancer Now - a Charity I support annually with a big event

Just Call Me Second Hand Rose

I Think My Boobs Are Getting Smaller